Insignificant [Part 1]
"What happened, really?", Aishah said.
"Too fast. It all happened too fast", I replied.
Later that day I found myself trembling.
My heart beats at unbelievable pace.
I could not accept what had just happened.
"So you're saying that you saw something took her away?", Aishah asked while sipping a cup of coffee.
That coffee looks so hot that I remember seeing Aishah slowly blew on the top of the coffee.
"Is it still raining there?" I asked, not responding to Aishah's question.
"Yeah. Its really cold here, I wish I wear a thicker jacket" she replied.
Aishah is someone who could barely withstand some loss in heat.
She is very acclimatized to the warm weather in Malaysia.
Any temperature drop below 20 degrees Celsius is a big no-no for her.
"Well, if you really would want to buy a new jacket, I could keep you company in the Strickland Port Mall" I replied, showing some courtesy.
"Yeah, I would love to", she replied.
"Yeah, I..."
"Wait, Izmir, are you trying to runaway from the conversation again? I was asking you, about what took her away and all you do was asking me about jacket and malls", Aishah intervened, on top of her voice.
"Hahah, chill out. I'm trying to forget everything I saw, everything I heard, everything I ever experienced, I'm traumatized", I replied with a very deep, low voice.
Somehow I find that my deep and low voice would make me sound more macho.
But no one ever approves my statement.
I remember hearing someone said "You're trying to be macho, trying to look cool, but you've failed miserably. You really think you could impress me by doing that?"
Well, maybe I couldn't.
Though I'm accustomed of my deep voice.
But still, they can't accept me.
They still think that I'm plastic.
"Hey, are you even listening?!", Aishah asked, starting to lose her temper.
"What..? Uh no, I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you really well. Bad internet connection"
"I asked you, what makes her so special that you cared so much about what happened?", Aishah asked, trying to repeat herself.
"I don't know, I found her characteristics are very interesting"
What the hell am I thinking? I don't think I should tell this to Aishah.
"Pfft. Just admit it, pretty face", Aishah replied, mocking me.
"You guys are just all the same, choosing your girlfriends based on their pretty-o-meter or boob-o-meter", she continued.
"Dude what the hell? She isn't like any other woman, she wears a veil!"
"Okay now you're falling for some pious nuns now?", Aishah said, constantly mocking me.
I am very angry.
But I couldn't understand why.
I shouldn't have been this angry, Aishah is right.
Why am I liking her? She isn't sexy like other girls.
She is very strict to men, too.
What the hell, brain?
"Now listen, I want you to help me. Not mocking me around. Please"
"Okay, what do you want?" Aishah replied while still choking on her breath after laughing so much.
"I want to befriend with her, but I don't know how I could start. Would you please teach me how?"
"Okay, telling me what took her away would be a good start," Aishah asked calmly.
"It all started like this....."
[To be continued]
"Too fast. It all happened too fast", I replied.
Later that day I found myself trembling.
My heart beats at unbelievable pace.
I could not accept what had just happened.
"So you're saying that you saw something took her away?", Aishah asked while sipping a cup of coffee.
That coffee looks so hot that I remember seeing Aishah slowly blew on the top of the coffee.
"Is it still raining there?" I asked, not responding to Aishah's question.
Aishah is someone who could barely withstand some loss in heat.
She is very acclimatized to the warm weather in Malaysia.
Any temperature drop below 20 degrees Celsius is a big no-no for her.
"Well, if you really would want to buy a new jacket, I could keep you company in the Strickland Port Mall" I replied, showing some courtesy.
"Yeah, I would love to", she replied.
"Yeah, I..."
"Wait, Izmir, are you trying to runaway from the conversation again? I was asking you, about what took her away and all you do was asking me about jacket and malls", Aishah intervened, on top of her voice.
"Hahah, chill out. I'm trying to forget everything I saw, everything I heard, everything I ever experienced, I'm traumatized", I replied with a very deep, low voice.
Somehow I find that my deep and low voice would make me sound more macho.
But no one ever approves my statement.
I remember hearing someone said "You're trying to be macho, trying to look cool, but you've failed miserably. You really think you could impress me by doing that?"
Well, maybe I couldn't.
Though I'm accustomed of my deep voice.
But still, they can't accept me.
They still think that I'm plastic.
"Hey, are you even listening?!", Aishah asked, starting to lose her temper.
"What..? Uh no, I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you really well. Bad internet connection"
"I asked you, what makes her so special that you cared so much about what happened?", Aishah asked, trying to repeat herself.
"I don't know, I found her characteristics are very interesting"
What the hell am I thinking? I don't think I should tell this to Aishah.
"Pfft. Just admit it, pretty face", Aishah replied, mocking me.
"You guys are just all the same, choosing your girlfriends based on their pretty-o-meter or boob-o-meter", she continued.
"Dude what the hell? She isn't like any other woman, she wears a veil!"
"Okay now you're falling for some pious nuns now?", Aishah said, constantly mocking me.
I am very angry.
But I couldn't understand why.
I shouldn't have been this angry, Aishah is right.
Why am I liking her? She isn't sexy like other girls.
She is very strict to men, too.
What the hell, brain?
"Now listen, I want you to help me. Not mocking me around. Please"
"Okay, what do you want?" Aishah replied while still choking on her breath after laughing so much.
"I want to befriend with her, but I don't know how I could start. Would you please teach me how?"
"Okay, telling me what took her away would be a good start," Aishah asked calmly.
"It all started like this....."
[To be continued]

hahaha. first paragraph baca muka aku straight je.
ReplyDeleteparagraph akhir2 ak da geleng2 kepala sambil gelak.
apa2 hal best la. continue2.
eh. ak komen bahasa rojak. kene reject x?
lol
Ahaa. Storyline mungkin pening, sebab aku tulis hanya untuk bagi biasa dengan english. Bear with me haa
ReplyDelete